Dialpad is the leading cloud communications platform for AI-powered calling, conferencing and contact centers.
Dialpad’s proprietary, real-time Artificial Intelligence engine, Voice Intelligence (Vi™), helps businesses make smarter decisions by giving real-time insights on every call.
Built on the Google Cloud Platform for unmatched security and reliability, Dialpad is easy to deploy, integrate and scale.
Today, more than 70,000 of the world’s most innovative businesses use Dialpad and its seamless integrations with Google Workspace, Hubspot, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, Zendesk and others to allow every user to be more productive.
Customers include T-Mobile, Twitter, WeWork, Uber, Stripe, Netflix, Motorola Solutions, Splunk and Domo. Dialpad is backed by the world’s leading investors including Amasia, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, GV, ICONIQ Capital, OMERS Growth Equity, Salesforce Ventures, Scale Ventures, Section 32, SoftBank Corp., T-Mobile Ventures and Work-Bench. Headquartered in the United States, Dialpad has offices in Australia/New Zealand, Brazil, Canada, India, Japan and the UK.
Dialpad’s license offering comprises of 4 separate services; Dialpad Talk the main UCaaS license, Uber Conference for conferencing, and then more complex sell and contact centre licenses (for support and sales led members). Dialpad is one of the only platforms to offer both UC and contact centre license on the one platform. Having deployed in over 70 countries, our licenses come inclusive of US/Canada minutes as well as your local country minutes due to our global tier 1 data centres and relationships with local carriers. Dialpad was founded in 2010 (even created after the iPhone!) so through our split-cloud architecture and the of Voice AI (offering features such as speech to text translation, real-time coaching, deeper analytics) it is an easy, scalable solution for the future of cloud telephony.
Supplier Representative: Josh Hegarty
Title: Regional Channel Manager
Housing Associations (Microsoft) – Almond Housing, Cobalt, South Liverpool Homes
All associations above were a migration from on-premise systems to the cloud based. The need to be able to work remotely was the main cause for move.
Integrations with Microsoft were key here (OP365, SSO, Teams). They were not important from day 1 but wanted these built into their roadmap moving forwards which we could cater for.
Contact Centre (CC) and UC on the same platform was more important than having Teams integration for their UC. Each deployment had approximately 15% CC seats.
Voice intelligence within the CC was well received in the demo stage, and from this the enhanced level of reporting and analytics.
Kingdom Housing (G-suite)
Using 8×8 but with their move to Chromebooks they needed a solution that had full functionality in the browser, and Dialpad being based on the Google Cloud Platform has native integrations into the google ecosystem (SSO, G-suite, directory sync & integrated apps).
Once again the single platform for CC and UC was a key driver.
Kingdom Housing was approximately 250 users (30 CC).
MarketStar is a global sales and marketing outsourcing company providing sales solutions for the world’s leading and emerging companies such as Pinterest, Dropbox, and Samsung. With over 30 years of proven success, MarketStar is a true leader in revenue acceleration and has over 1,400 employees in global offices.
1. Inefficiencies: Reps manually dialling numbers, leaving the same voicemail repeatedly, and tracking their own call efficacy.
2. Flexibility: Previous phone system was just a desk phone with no integrations or analytics; reps were often using their personal phones.
3. Data: Lack of call visibility meant difficulty measuring success and gathering best practices.
1. Integration with Salesforce and Outreach works in unison to increase efficiencies and create a powerful selling environment.
2. Sales leaders can now identify successful calls to pull data, analyse transcripts, and train the team using the best practices.
3. Voicemail Drop saves time by allowing reps to drop off a call and play their best pre-recorded message, allowing them to move on to their next call.
4. Sales reps have all the information at their fingertips with Real-Time Assist, which acts as a battlecard that pops up based on trigger words.
5. Call recording and transcripts gives reps the ability to get up to speed and better prepare for their next call.
1. Went from 25% call recording to 100% call recording.
2. Complete sales tech stack with Salesforce and Outreach integrations gives the team the right tools for the most effective phone call.
3. Insights into team performance, best practices, and call metrics.
4. Reps are spending more time talking to customers and less time dialling, leaving voicemails, and manually logging activity.
5. Insights into team performance, best practices, and call metrics.
6. Increase in responses with the ability to text directly from the Dialpad app.
Current Salesperson Incentives
4X MRR on 24month contracts
6XMRR on 36month contracts
7XMRR on 36month contracts for CC licenses
Utilise free Dialpad licenses (up to 10) whilst partnering with Dialpad
10 Free Users
Similarly for customers signing multi-year deals we can offer 10 free users.